Top things to do in Buenos Aires
If you are in Buenos Aires for a short period of time, here are a few things you can see:
- The Obelisk and its surroundings
- Plaza Rosada. Have a picnic or a typical “mate”.
- Puerto Madero, have a nice lunch, walk along the strip that follows the river
- The botanical Garden (free and a nice little green escape within the city)
- The Recoleta Cemetary. A really big cemetery in the city, with sculptures that are very high! There is a nice brunch place in front where you can sit outside and listen to local musicians play jazz and blues.
2 thoughts on “Buenos Aires on-the-go”
Awesome! Thanks for posting. I’ll be heading to BA soon and this is so helpful!
Lydia! I am so glad it helped!!! Enjoy Buenos Aires! 🙂