Although I am not vegan… I love playing around with recipes and finding delicious food for my body and soul.
These are great and fluffy, you wouldn’t even know they were vegan! Oh… and the fudge… is also homemade and very easy to make.
1.5 cup oatmeal flour
2 bananas, mashed
2 tbsp ground flaxseed +4 tbsp water
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tbsp baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine the ground flaxseed and water and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In the meantime, using a food processor or blender, make the oatmeal flour by blending regular oatmeal until it becomes flour.
3. Combine the ground flaxseed mixed with water, the mashed bananas, the almond milk, and the vanilla in one bowl.
4. In a measuring cup, measure your oatmeal flour, and add the baking powder.
5. Pour dry ingredients into the bowl
6. Mix all ingredients well.
7. Heat a pan and add a little oil or butter or ghee and make the pancakes the size you want. Cook on medium heat on both sides.
8. Place in a plate, add the vegan fudge, and any fruits you would like.
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1. Melt your coconut oil and stir in the maple syrup and vanilla.
2. Incorporate the cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix until everything is well blended.