I am so so so happy and proud to announce the official release date for my documentary: Zen Summits. This short documentary is about 17min long and showcases the beautiful scenery and challenges that myself and our group faced during the expedition.
Seven athletes embark on a spiritual yoga journey to the top of the world and into the depths of themselves. At 6000m, the thin air is difficult to bear. They will need to connect with the present moment to ensure that every breath counts. As they elevate beyond a point where few will ever venture, they learn what it truly means to reach their summit.
Read more about the experience here
We have yet to share the full documentary because we applied for several film festivals and could not publish it.
For now, here is a bit of information about the documentary, coming out this 21st of June 2021, on International Yoga Day:
- Adventure and expedition hiking an active volcano in Arequipa, Peru
- The world’s highest yoga class, at 6075m above sea level. (Everest is 8849m above seal level)
- A group of participants that are athletes, travellers, and yogis.
- Won Best Adventure Film at the InkaFest (Peru)
- Selected for the Dutch Mountain Film festival in Holland
- Nominated for Best Documentary at the Dardan Festival in Albania
Date: June 21st 2021
Time: 17:00 p.m.